Cherry Hill/South Jersey Cosmetic Dentistry - Haddonfield Dental - Family Oral Care
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
The following are some of the changes we are implementing for your benefit:
- Staff screening- For your safety, we will be testing temperature and pulse oximetry on all staff members at the beginning of every workday.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and extensive cleaning between patients. This may lead to fewer options with regards to available appointment times due to high demand. We will do our best to allow for greater time between patients in an effort to reduce wait times for you.
- Pre-screening confirmation call at least 1 day before your appointment
- When arriving for your appointment, please remain in your car or sit in the designated chairs in the hallway and call the office so we know that you have arrived. We will notify you when we are ready for you to come into the office for your appointment.
- Accompanying visitors- Due to regulations that limit the number of people that can be allowed into the clinical area, patients will not be allowed to bring any visitors back to the clinic area, unless there are extenuating circumstances determined by the doctor.
- Before you are able to enter the clinical area, we will be taking your temperature and pulse oximetry, as well as asking appropriate screening questions in the waiting area.
- PPE (Personal protective equipment)- In order to provide the highest level of safety for our staff and patients, we will be continuing our universal precaution protocol, as well as adding additional equipment including appropriate sealed filtration masks, faceshields, and fluid-resistant barrier garments. We have also installed barrier shields in the reception area.
- Hand sanitizer and facemasks will be available throughout the office if you should need them.
- Placement of Medical Grade Air Purifiers (Surgically Clean Air)- We have installed 8 new units throughout our entire office in an effort to increase both filtration and turnover of office air.
- Room barriers- We have installed doorway dividers for both safety and privacy.
- Increasing high speed suction capacity in effort to decrease aerosols- Mojave Dry Vacuum
We are extremely grateful you have chosen to continue to trust us with your dental needs. We have genuinely missed each and every one of you, and very much look forward to seeing you all again. Please let us know you have any questions or concerns as we move forward.
Joseph Ahlo, DMD, MS
Julio Espinoza, DDS, MS
Lindsay Wessner, DDS
Shannon Cole, DMD
Haddonfield Dental proudly welcomes patients to our caring, compassionate dental practice. If you're apprehensive about visiting the dentist or the time it takes to have your dentistry performed, we offer sedation dentistry options to make your experience comfortable and stress-free.
Call our practice and schedule an appointment to find out how we can help you reach and maintain a naturally beautiful and healthy smile.
Your Health is Our Top Priority!
A smile is often the first thing people notice. Haddonfield Dentistry is dedicated to helping patients achieve their most beautiful smile yet by providing cutting-edge dental care. We employ the latest techniques and use state-of-the-art technology to conduct several treatments to address issues like decay, damage, missing teeth, discoloration, and malocclusion.
Haddonfield Dental offers the following dental services:
All Of Your Dental Services in One Convenient Location
Haddonfield Dental has an in-house lab and a team of specialists such as a dentist, prosthodontist, endodontist, anesthesiologist, and periodontist to ensure patients receive the best care available for their situation. Our in-house lab makes it make it easy for patients to receive all of their dental care in one convenient location, and makes it possible for us to offer services like All on 4 dental implants, where patients can leave with a new smile the same day dental implants are placed. Our team of dental care providers is dedicated to improving a patient’s dental health and quality of life.
We work with our team to find the best possible solution to leave you with a long-lasting, attractive smile.
Enhancing Your Health through Quality Dental Care
Improving patients’ health is at the forefront of our mission. We are committed to alleviating discomfort, improving health, and helping your smile reach its fullest potential. Our goal is to help patients achieve and maintain a beautiful smile well into their senior years, or repair dentition that has been damaged through a lifetime of use.
Efficiency and Convenience
As your dentists in Cherry Hill, we know that your time is valuable, which is why we offer convenient office hours Monday through Friday, including early-morning and late-afternoon appointments. Our office is equipped with the latest diagnostic technology, including an intra-oral camera that gives our dentists comprehensive views of your teeth to help us discuss your dental situation.
If certain treatments require dental interventions such as more complex crowns, dentures, dental bridges, or dental implants, we can make certain restorations in-house, so you never leave without teeth. Our Prosthodontist Dr. Espinoza, and our Periodontist Dr. Ahlo, work together to treat and fix the most difficult and complex dental situations.
We invite you to browse through our website to learn more about specific services we offer.
Questions about Visiting a Cherry Hill Dentist?
If you would like to learn more about Cherry Hill dentistry or discuss your treatment goals with one of our dentists, please do not hesitate to give us a call, if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. In addition to offering Care Credit, as well as our in House Dental plan, we accept the following:
Aetna PPO, Assurant, Cigna PPO, Delta Dental (Premier / PPO/ Advantage), GEHA, Guardian, MetLife, Principal.
We work with all plans except DMO's/HMO's.
63 Kresson Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034